Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
|Looking for This?|
To do at the drivethru
Top twenty things to do at a drivethru
- Drive through the drive thru in reverse and let your passenger order.
- Ask prices of everything on the menu then order something that you did not ask the price for.
- Pretend like your window is broken. Tell the employee this. Order with your door open, pay with your door open. Roll down window and take food through the window.
- Go to McDonalds and demand a big breakfast at 11:30 at night. Put up a fight.
- Pay for a large order in pennies and nickels unwrapped.
- Order in another language. Be careful what neighborhood you are in.
- When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window shopping and drive on.
- Laugh sadistically when asked if you would like ketchup.
- Ask how they fit into that little box.
- If they make you wait, make them wait when they come back on.
- Demand to speak to the manager. When he comes on, complain that you did not like the way the employee said "May I take your order?"
- When asked if they can take your order say "No, why can't I take yours?"
- If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it till they yell at you.
- Pretend like your car broke down. Ask for assistance in moving it. When they come out, drive away.
- Tell them you have to use the bathroom.
- Order a cup of water and two napkins. That's it.
- Don't order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene.
- When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the trash from your car in it.
- Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare.
- Honk your horn the whole way through the line.
Visit the previous joke about this topic!
Return to the top ten lists page
|Search for Jokes by Keyword