Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
Things dad won't say
Things You'll Never Hear A Dad Say
- Well, how 'bout that?...I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.
- You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
- Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car-GO CRAZY.
- What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
- Your mother and I are going away for the weekend...you might want to consider throwing a party.
- Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies-you know-that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
- No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.
- Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
- Father's Day? Aaahh-don't worry about that-it's no big deal.
Visit the previous joke about this topic!
Return to the top ten lists page
|Search for Jokes by Keyword