Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
You from New York?
Signs You're from New York
- You say "the city" and expect everyone to know that this means Manhattan.
- You secretly envy cabbies for their driving skill.
- You have never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building.
- You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus Circle to Battery Park at 3:30 on the Friday before a long weekend, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
- The homeless are invisible.
- The subway makes sense.
- The subway should never be called anything prissy, like the Metro.
- You believe that being able to swear at people in their own language makes you multilingual.
- You think $7.00 to cross a bridge is a fair price.
- You've considered stabbing someone just for saying "The Big Apple".
- Your door has more than three locks.
- You go to a hockey game for the fighting. In the stands. To participate.
- Your favorite movie has DeNiro in it.
- The most frequently used part of your car is the horn.
- You consider eye contact an act of overt aggression.
- You call an 8' x 10' plot of patchy grass a yard.
- You complain about having to mow it.
- You are a skee-ball juggernaut.
- You consider Westchester "Upstate".
- You cried the day Ed Koch took over for Judge Wapner.
Visit the previous joke about this topic!
Return to the top ten lists page
|Search for Jokes by Keyword