Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
Adults have learned
Great truths about life that adults have learned
- Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
- There is always alot to be thankful for if you take the time to look. For example: I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
- One reason to smile is that every seven minutes of every day someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
- Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly payment is due.
- The best way to keep kids at home is to make a pleasant atmosphere and let the air out of their tires.
- Families are like fudge....mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
- Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
- Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
- Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
- My mind not only wanders; sometimes it leaves completely.
- If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the facts.
Visit the next joke on this topic!
Return to parent jokes and humor
|If you liked this, you may like...
|Search for Jokes by Keyword