Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
The Cowboy excuses
Top Dallas Cowboy Excuses (for losing 1995 NFC Championship)
From David Letterman - Tuesday, January 17, 1995
- Afraid to play in Super Bowl against anyone but the Bills.
- Distracted by delicious smell of barbecue coming from John Madden's announce booth.
- Trying to make one of Marv Albert's blooper reels.
- Our friends on New York Jets convinced us: "Winning's no big deal."
- Worried sick about Letterman botching the Academy Awards.
- Those big guys on other team kept trying to knock us down.
- Who needs all the pressure of a Super Bowl? Not us, Lonnie!
- What a time to notice, them cheerleader outfits is skimpy!
- Tired of going to Disneyland.
Visit the previous joke about this topic!
Return to the sports jokes page
|Search for Jokes by Keyword