Sports entrance exam
UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM
SEC FOOTBALL PLAYER VERSION
(Time Limit: 3 Weeks)
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient
Babylonian Empire with particular
reference to architecture, literature,
law and social conditions
give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to:
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope? (please check
only one answer)
5. Metric conversion. How many feet is
6. What time is it when the big hand is
on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given?
8. What are people in America's far north
9. Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton
10. Six kings of England have been called
George, the last one being George the
Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National
Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chatelier's Principle of
spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story
17. Which part of America produces the
(a) New York
18. Advanced math.
If you have three apples how many apples
do you have?
19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.)
*You must answer three or more questions
correctly to qualify*
Visit the previous joke about this topic!
Return to the sports jokes page
|Search for Jokes by Keyword