Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
AhaJokes.com is proud to present...
Real Church Bloopers!
In the interest of time, we all tend to rush through our work. Sometimes, we'll make a mistake or two in doing so.
As you can see from the real-life bloopers below, sometimes the mistakes we make can be silly, strange, and often very funny! Enjoy, and thanks! -- Alex :)
Real Church Bloopers...
· Don't let worry kill you. Let the Church help.
· Thursday night-Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
· Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
· For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
· Thursday at 5PM there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All wishing to become Little Mothers, please see the minister in his private study.
· This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
· Next Sunday, a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come forward and get a piece of paper.
· A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
· At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
· The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the church basement Friday.
· Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
· The 1991 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
· Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary.
· 8 new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
· The Senior Choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
· Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Alan who are preparing for the girth of their first child.
and last but not least...
· Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
|Search for Jokes by Keyword