Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
AhaJokes.com is proud to present...
The World's Easiest Quiz?
Below, you'll find the questions that might just make up the world's easiest quiz... But, be careful... Giving correct answers is far harder than you think! Enjoy! -- Alex :-)
You can find the answers at the very end!
1. How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6. The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7. What was King George VI's first name?
8. What color is a purple finch?
9. What country do Chinese gooseberries come from?
10. How long did the Thirty Years War last?
1. 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
3. From sheep and horses.
4. November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
5. Squirrel fur.
6. The Latin name was Insularia Canaria - Island of the Dogs.
7. Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936, he respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be called Albert.
8. Distinctively crimson.
9. New Zealand.
10. Thirty years of course from 1618 to 1648!
|Search for Jokes by Keyword