Enter your E-MAIL address BELOW for JOKES by E-MAIL once a WEEK!
Ten things to do with a graduate Economics textbook
1. Press pretty flowers.
2. Press pretty insects.
3. Use it as paper weight on your already overcluttered desk.
4. Leave out in obvious places to impress uninformed undergraduates.
5. Mail to the White House as an intimidation tactic.
6. Give it a walk-on part in a boring European existentialist play.
7. Just throw the lousy thing away.
8. Leave out for the rain and other forces of nature to reckon with.
9. Read it, and weep.
10. Get a refund from bookstore so you can buy a weekend's beer supply.
Visit the previous joke about this topic!
Return to the economist jokes page
|Search for Jokes by Keyword